Sunday, November 10, 2013

well, hey there! I haven't quite figured out this whole "blog thing" as I'm a rare breed of technology inept in this day and age, but I'd figure I'd give it a try. My goal here is to post some crafts, some recipes (both baby related and not), and the occasional introspective rambling about my life as a single mother at a very pivotal age, but we'll see what actually happens. As I'm typing this, I've almost talked myself out of doing this approximately 4 times. Classic Deanna. But it's come to my attention that "classic Deanna" might not be the best at, well...life, soooo against my better judgment, here we are! I'm working on changing some things and adding more positivity to my life and I'm hoping this will be the place to do that. I can't wait to post some crafts and get started. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment